The first of our “@flow” series of boat, the Frequency is the all-rounder for bodyboating fun. Whether you’re new to playing in the water and want a freeing way to enjoy the experience or you’re a seasoned paddler looking for a fresh perspective on your home run, the Frequency provides an intuitive and exciting ride. This boat is great for Class II/III whitewater, ocean surf and for flatwater cruising.
Inspired by the best whitewater kayak designs, the planing hull is fast, stable and forgiving. A contoured deck area, with integrated toe cups, allows for maximum control in varied conditions, while a generously sized, watertight hatch holds whatever you need for a day of water fun.
- Stable: Efficient hull design allows for ease of paddling in all conditions.
- Comfortable: Ergonomic body cavity and contoured deck area offer excellent contact with the boat, whether prone, seated or kneeling.
- Built in Handholds: Allow for control and easy to remounting. Custom designed by Bellyak.
- Built in Toe Braces: Gives great contact with the boat and allows for more aggressive paddling.
- Large Storage Hatch: Custom designed watertight hatch gives plenty of space to carry what you need. Custom molded drop in bowl allows for easy access to camera and other small items.
- Self Bailing: Integrated chest and stern drains allow boat to self-bail in all conditions.
*The Frequency will have a drop in fin available Spring 2014* Perfect for flatwater, fishing, ocean surf and therapeutic applications.